Oral Surgery, Implantology and Periodontology
Who is it for?
This postgraduate program is indicated to dentists, oral surgeons and maxillofacial surgeons that want to improve their surgical skills and update their knowledge in the field of implantology
During the school year, all the subjects that make up the master’s
degree in implantology will be developed, complementing it with the
development of clinical cases and applying all learning procedures
based on scientific evidence.
The online content will be given to the student at the beginning of each thematic block. In this way he will be able to do it during the module, having the means of online communication to solve doubts with his tutors.
The semi-presential modality allows the student to develop a
series of theoretical-practical knowledge in a comfortable way and
based on the participation of new technologies applied learning.
The objective of the Master is to confer a high theoretical and practical
training as well as inculcating the need for the reading of scientific literature. Showing the different techniques of revision, writing and presentation of scientific results applicable to the knowledge process.
José Eduardo Maté Sánchez de Val
Carlos Pérez Albacete Martínez
María Luisa Ramos Oltra
Aldo Lucero Sánchez
Ana Boquete Castro
Jorge Eduardo Delgado Peña
Javier Mareque Bueno
Alberto Fernández Ayora
Patricia Jara López López
José Luis Calvo Guirado
Joan Tomás Bueno
Gerardo Gómez Moreno
Francisco Javier Díaz Prada
This program will be developed in 3 modules in which students will have theoretical classes and also live surgeries with patients. Moreover, homework will be an important part of the course: it will be necessary to do comprehensive reading of some current scientific literature.
The presential modules are held from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. These modules include theory and practical workshops related to the topics explained. The learning process will be from basic to advanced level.
Students can attend surgery – live conversation, multidisciplinary cases and severe atrophies.
Master is composed of 3 modules.
Total price: 12.000 euros
First payment: 4.000 euros
Second payment: 4.000 euros
Last payment: 4.000 euros
Total price: € 12,000
Enrollment: Enrollment period is open, (Fractioned Payment facilities), check conditions)
Information and enrollment
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: 902 291 629 – 950 340 531C
- Cellular: 696 837 979 (Whatsapp available)
- Schedule: Monday to Friday 09:30 a.m. to 18:00 p.m.
Oral Surgery, Implantology and Periodontics
This University Master of 60 credits and a duration of 1 year is aimed to Dentists, Stomatologists and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
Training consisting of a program of 3 presential modules and 6 online modules conducted over 1 year.
4-9 february 2019
- Incisions and sutures I.
- Types and designs of implants.
- Drilling protocols.
- Basic periodontics instruments.
- Classification of periodontal disease.
- Dental photography
- Biomaterials & membranes. Basic.
- Anatomy of the jaws.
- Radiology and CBCT.
- Infection control and sterilization.
- Planning and diagnosis in Implantology.
- Patient analysis and records in prosthesis.
- Periodontal diagnosis.
6-10 May 2019
- Incision and sutures II.
- Implant in 1 time. Immediate loading.
- Sinus lift protocols.
- Immediate implants.
- Periodontal surgery.
- Digital Smile analysis and planning.
- Advanced diagnosis in periodontics.
- Implants and prosthetics restorations.
- Prosthetic options.
- How to search in Pub Med & Scientific poster presentation.
- Prosthetic and surgical solutions with 4 and 6 implants.
24-28 june 2019
- Short implants.
- Narrow Implants.
- Mucogingival plastic surgery.
- Advance patient case presentation and planning.
- Severe maxillae atrophy.
Final Master Thesis presentation and final Exam: The student must present his final master’s project, consisting of the resolution of a complex case based on the techniques learned and supported by scientific evidence. In addition, the student must pass the final theoretical exam, consisting of 30 multiple choice multiple choice questions.
- Stratified Bone Grafts.
- Digital workflow in Implantology..
- How to present a lecture.
- Clinical cases and research.
- Presentation of Clinical cases of students.
Horario: Lunes a Viernes de 09:30 a 18:00
Teléfono: 902 291 629
ÁREAS DE ESTUDIO