Surgery and Rehabilitation in Oral Implantology (2nd Edition)
Who is it for?
This international course is indicated to dentists, oral surgeons and maxillofacial surgeons that want to improve their surgical skills and knowledge in the field of oral implantology and implant rehabilitation
This presential course will develope advanced surgical skills of participants. Theoretical classess will be carried out. Moreover, live surgerys and several preclinical hands-on will be permormed by the students.
Learn advanced techniques in oral implanvology such as grafts, full mouth rehabilitation or immediate loading in order to improve surgical skills and apply new concepts in daily clinical practice
- Learn how to carry out an all-on-four and all-on-six protocol.
- To learn the management of bone grafts.
- To learn how and when to do a soft tissue graft.
- Use of piezoelectric in oral implantology.
- Complex cases: split crest, sinus lift procedures, etc.
- Laser and its applications in oral implantology.
- Preclinical hands on.
- Live surgeries by the teachers.
The course consists of 5 modules of 3 days of duration. 4 modules will be in India, and one of them will be in Spain.
Specialist is composed of 5 modules.
For reservation is necessary to do the first payment
Total price: € 11,000
Enrollment: Enrollment period is open, (Fractioned Payment facilities), check conditions)
Information and enrollment
+9193133 – 62516